MPS can perform inspections to help your facilities experience improved
battery performance, safe operation, higher productivity and extended
- Measure and record all cell voltages
- Measure and record specific gravity readings
- Visually inspect battery cables, connectors and contact tips
- Visually inspect jar to cover seals for cracks or leaks
- Visually inspect and report integrity of steel tray and lifting
- Inspect safety equipment for functionality, placement and operation
- Inspect and correct battery voltage grounds.
- Inspect and replace missing connector insulators and vent caps.
- Inspect watering devices and procedures.
- Measure, record, and adjust as necessary charger start and finish
- Check charger operation timer functionality and ammeter accuracy
- Inspect charging cables, connectors, and contact tips
- Inspect AC and DC fuses for correct size and thermal distortion of
With each inspection we will make necessary repairs on-site
that are possible to perform safely. After all batteries are checked,
repaired, washed and replaced in the trucks. A written report is prepared
to detail any further repairs that need to be made in shop. Noted in
this report is a listing of any procedural changes and/or safety issues
that need to be addressed.